Sunday, February 1, 2009

Childhood Place

Part I: Child Perspective

My favorite place is a place where I am allowed to eat whatever and whenever I want. A place where I can eat as much of spicy seafood, kimchi, pork, beef, chicken, pork, or hot spicy flavored ramen noodles as I want. A place where I can always find thses delicious ramne noodles in the middle and bottom cabinets next to our white refridgerator in our kitchen. A place where I can eat a countless amout of sweet, white, asian rice. A place where I can eat with my family in the kitchen or in the living room as we are watching The Simpsons, Wheel of Fortune, or the news. My favorite place is a place where I can do homework on the coffee table. A place where when we came home from school, daddy is there sitting on the couch and ready to help us with our homework. A place where when we came back from school, mommy had a snack ready for us to much on. A place where my family is always together. My favorite place is home sweet home.

No comments:

Post a Comment